- 6 Beds
- 6 Full
- 4,888 +/- Sqft
Exquisite new construction available for purchase in one of East Vail’s most desirable neighborhoods. This warm and inviting home features a mountain modern design by the award-winning firm, Godden Sudik Architects, and is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the esteemed Lupine Drive. The home's beautiful alpine setting includes gorgeous views of the Gore Range and Bald Mountain, as well as an aspen covered lot that backs to the majestic cliffs above East Vail. This three-story home features open-concept living with great flow between the gourmet kitchen, spacious great room with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, and light-filled dining room. The private main floor master retreat includes a vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, and spa-like master bath with generous walk-in closet. A three-story elevator provides easy access to all levels of the home, while abundant storage throughout allows for clutter-free organization of all of your mountain toys and necessities. The generous patio with built-in fire pit, barbecue and Hot Springs spa offers an ideal space for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors. Conveniently located in East Vail’s closest proximity to Vail Village, this home is just steps from the Town of Vail bus and the local market, with Gore Creek and its scenic bike path just out the front door. This home is not to be missed if you are searching for a mountain retreat to enjoy for years to come.
- 6 spacious bedrooms consist of the main level master retreat, three private suites with their own secluded family room upstairs, and a walk-out bedroom and a bunk room downstairs
- 6 luxuriously appointed baths throughout
- 1 main level study with a private deck and beautiful mountain views that could be used as a reading room, den, or 7th sleeping area
- 3 fireplaces, located in the great room, the master suite, and the outdoor patio
- 2 laundry areas including a generous laundry room on the main level and a secondary washer and dryer off of the spacious entry mudroom
- Private, heated driveway and front entry with oversized garage
About East Vail
East Vail está ubicado a sólo cuatro millas de le Villa de Vail y está escondido debajo de la cordillera de Gore en la base de Vail Pass. Es una zona estrictamente residencial que ofrece paz, tranquilidad y vistas panorámicas de su entorno alpino, y es uno de los lugares favoritos de la gente local. El shuttle complementario de Vail solo lleva de 5 a 15 minutos para llegar a East Vail del centro de la Villa, y los precios de las propiedades son moderados en comparación.